With Measuring Up MyQuest‘s dynamic instructional technology that adjusts according to students’ individual understanding and performance, teachers can monitor student progress in English Language Arts and Mathematics, and pinpoint instructional needs.
Already have an account?
Thousands of items in this student-directed program ensure students have ample practice with the skills they need to master to succeed on the LEAP 2025 assessments.
- Adaptive program scales up or down based on individual performance
- Corrective feedback provides scaffolded support
- Clear, concise reporting enables data-driven decision making
- Text-to-speech supports students with special needs and English language learners
- Built-in reward system engages and motivates students
The Student Dashboard highlights the skills students need to focus on and assignments they need to complete. When students see their achievements and witness their own success firsthand, they are motivated to take ownership of their personal path to LEAP 2025 mastery.
High-quality standards-based questions provide rigorous practice and intervention.
Students get to personalize their own avatar within a build-in rewards system. Children have the ability to earn tokens, medals, and badges, receive teacher-generated certifications and play games.
Adaptive reporting provides visibility into student performance through actionable data for instructional decision making.